Our reputation for trim and finish carpentry design and installation services has remained consistent for more than 25 years. We are available to visit you at your home to provide you with design advice and offer suggestions. We offer free consultations and estimates for all of our services. We work with you to establish an estimate and schedule that meets your needs.
- The first step in our well-handled process leading to your new project is our free design services, offered to you in the comfort of your own home. We can bring finish, trim and molding samples to your home so there’s no guess-work involved. We’ll take measurements at this time so we have enough information to create a complete plan and estimate for the project.
- When we’re certain that we have a complete understanding of the project, we create an estimate. We take your budget and your desires into consideration and come up with a plan that fits your requirements and your budget.
- Upon your approval, we get to work! We do as much of our work in our well-equipped workshop as possible, so there is minimal disruption and inconvenience to your schedule.
- When all of our products and materials are assembled and ready to complete your job, we schedule your installation at a time that’s most convenient for you. We handle all aspects of the installation with attention to detail and in the most efficient manner possible, to minimuze the disruption to your schedule. If there will be sanding involved, we seal the room with plastic sheeting to minimize dust in the rest of the house. We clean up each evening before leaving.
- Our job ends with our inspection and your satisfaction with your new project. We’re not finished until you’re satisfied – we gurantee it!